Phil 4:13 (KJV) I can do ALL things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Phil 1:2 (NIV) Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Shout out to all my hard working wives and mothers holding in down inside and outside the home, inside and outside the bedroom, kitchen, playground etc 🙂 As godly, diligent and productive wives and mothers we operate daily under God’s anointing to complete all the task needed.
Yesterday after church my husband had to work so Elyssa (16 months old now) and I had a mommy daughter day. We played in her kiddie pool and enjoyed blowing bubbles and taking pictures. I also did some major house work; I cooked a few meals, cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom (including scrubbing the floors) and did a few loads of laundry. I did some work for my job once Elyssa went to bed and I watched some TV. It was late when I turned in for the night but by God’s grace I still had energy to enjoy my honey and end our night right 🙂
When we submit our lives to Christ and ask Him to give us the strength, grace and wisdom needed to be all that He’s called us to be, He’s faithful to walk with us and help us. I know that I could not do anything successfully without my Heavenly Daddy’s help. He calms me when I feel anxious or frustrated, He heals me when I’m sick and He gives me patience when my love walk is tested. I don’t know how people operate day to day without the Lord.
Tips for Being Happy While You Do Your Daily Balancing Act
1. Spend time in prayer daily. In the Lord’s presence is peace and He will speak to us and give us direction on what to do and how to do it.
2. Organize your day and be realistic (don’t put too much on your to do list)
3. After the cooking, cleaning, phone calls and play time, be sure to save time and energy for your hubby. Remember that he needs attention and loving too. It’s important to keep the marriage bed hot and fresh!
4. Take time for yourself weekly. We feel refreshed when we take time either away from the house or just have alone time once everyone is gone to bed. Sometimes we need to take off our multipurpose hat and just breathe.
5. Keep a positive attitude. Phil 4:8 (NIV) Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
Often times we can feel overwhelmed and tired because no matter how much we work we do, there’s always something else that needs to get done. Phil 4:8 reminds us to rehearse in our minds positive uplifting things, not negative, overwhelming things. We have to remember to adopt an attitude of gratitude.
A Prayer For Grace
Lord we thank you for our families, jobs, ministries etc. Thank you for giving us the grace needed to be Prov 31 woman. Thank you for helping us to love and respect our husbands always. Help us to serve them with good attitudes and kind, willing hearts. Help us to be to confident and free in and outside of the bedroom. Lord help us to be patient and loving towards our children. Help us to be present and playful with them but affective disciplinarians as well. Lord please take away anything in our lives that keep us from growing in you more. Thank you for loving us always and continuing to show yourself strong in our lives. In Jesus name amen!