If he’s playing with your emotions and not treating you how you deserve to be treated, it’s time to get OFF the emotional roller coaster and move on!
Vivian Green Emotional Rollercoaster
I’m on an emotional rollercoaster
Lovin you aint nothing healthy
Lovin you aint never good for me
But I can’t get off
I must admit, this was my song back in the day. Vivian has a nice voice, it’s catchy and it has a nice R & B beat. As I matured and learned that real love WASN’T supposed to drive you crazy, break your heart and be unhealthy, I left sad R & B love songs alone all together. I changed my friends, environment, who I dated and started getting serious about God. Having drama was getting old!
Love isn’t supposed to hurt. Real love doesn’t lie, cheat, waste your time, spend your money, hit on your friends or drain you of your joy!! Now run tell dat!! Lol
How To STOP Being A Fool For Love
1. Pay attention to the signs that the relationship isn’t healthy and don’t ignore them.
2. Don’t date in secret. When something is good and your happy, you want to share it with the world. When you know the relationship is bad, you sneak around and don’t introduce that person to your loved ones. If your shamed it’s time to end it!
3. Have standards. Write out a prayer list of things you desire in a future mate (because dating is for the purpose of marriage. If you can’t see yourself marrying that person, you have no business dating them) Once you know what you’re looking for in a man, when the bad ones come by you can tell them to keep walking.
4. Don’t be so desperate for a man who you allow foolishness go on just for the sake of “having a man” You can do bad all by yourself.
5. Love yourself and know that your worth the wait. Don’t settle. Don’t give up the goods for free. Your worth more than sex. No one wants to the other woman or just a booty call. When you love yourself you don’t allow people to use and abuse you. 1 Cor 13 tells us what real love is. We must learn to love us, know that God loves us and He will bless us with someone who loves us in His timing.
If you enjoyed this blog post, I encourage you to subscribe to receive emails regarding future post. The subscribe button is located at the top left corner of the blog. Once you enter your email and hit “sign me up,” you will have to open your email and confirm the subscription. Thank you in advance for your support. Also please email the blog link to other ladies https://joannawillis.wordpress.com