Today is my 29th Birthday and I have so much to be thankful for!! God has been so good to me, without Him, I would be lost but with Him, there has been nothing that I haven’t been able to do!! Where would I be without His grace and mercy! Lost and looking crazy!! Today I wanted to share 29 reasons that I shout and praise God regarding my life. I pray this list encourages, motivates and stirs you up like it continuously does me!!
29 Reasons To Shout
God has blessed me with:
1. Good health
2. A sharp, peaceful and sound mind
3. An intimate relationship with Jesus Christ. I am NOT ashamed to share the gospel of Christ and let my lifestyle be an example to others.
4. An awesome black man, YES ladies there are great ones out there! My husband loves God, himself, me and our bundle of joy with all that he has in him.
5. I’M GOING TO BE A MOMMY!!
6. We were blessed to be able to plan when we wanted to started our family and God granted us our desire!!
7. An education. I was blessed to go to two different private schools and was able to go to college and obtain my Bachelors and Masters degrees.
8. The funds my husband and I needed to purchase our first home right before we got married. We purchased a 3 bedroom condo in Southfield for $36,000. It’s 2,500 square ft with a huge basement!! God is so AWESOME and faithful!!
9. Both sets of our parents are still happily married (30 and 29 years!!). They are all saved, love God and welcome Him to be the center of their marriages. We are so blessed to have the 4 of them in good health and living in the same State as us. We thank God for their love, guidance and support.
10. All 5 of our siblings (Joe/Chasity, Leah, Rachel and Rebecca) are saved, hard-working, loving, kind, hilarious, giving, college students, athletes, volunteers and business men and women, that love the Lord.
11. A healthy, intelligent, funny, giving, happy and well-behaved niece. I love Gabrielle Mackenzie Wood!
12. A career that I love. I am a supervisor at Judson Center in the Family Reunification Program.
13. I am a limited licensed counselor in the State of Michigan.
14. A husband whom is my best friend, the leader of my home, my life companion, lover and future baby’s daddy!
15. An awesome church home where the word is taught straight from the bible. We are taught how to walk in it and trust God for all that we need. Our lives have been forever changed since joining Word of Faith in 01 and 02. Shout out to ALL of our Word Of Faith family, we love you all!!
16. A healthy and comfortable first 2 months of my pregnancy. We are confessing great things over our baby and my body.
17. I am no longer lost, broken, bond, confused, hurt or deceived by the treats of the enemy! Jesus died on the cross for my sins and because of His blood I am cleansed, healed and free.
18. I love myself. I am happy in my own skin. I know who I am in Christ and who He has made me to be!
19. God has given me the strength, boldness and heart for the people. He has turned my mess into my message and helped me to share my life experiences with those in need. BUT GOD LADIES, BUT GOD!
20. I know my God loves me unconditionally.
21. We have 3 grandmothers and 1 grandfather still living and ALL four of them love the Lord and their families and they continually share their wisdom with us. Eddie’s grandparents have been married for 62 years!!
22. God’s divine protection and the blood of Jesus covers my home, our baby, our bodies and our family and friends daily.
23. God has blessed us to get married during a time that so many other Christian couples were getting married and therefore we have an awesome community of married couples to fellowship and pray with.
24. My hubby and I are blessed to have support from all of our family and friends regarding my pregnancy and our upcoming baby. It’s such a blessing to have people praying for us, encouraging us and being ready and willing to be a blessing to us!
25. I thank God for the gifts and talents that He has given me to write posts for this blog each week and to finish my book project soon. I thank God for my book coach, Versandra Kennebrew and my peer Leslie B! I really enjoy working with these lovely ladies and growing with them.
26. I praise that I am in His will and right where I need and desire to be in my life. God is continually developing and molding me but I am happy to be able to say that I am in His will for my life right now.
27. I praise God for my drama free, honest, happy HOT marriage.
28. I am extremely thankful to God for my true friends. My friends that I’ve had for years, since a little girl all the way to my friends that I just met this year. You know who you are. I love you and I thank God for your love, prayers, guidance, support and friendship! True friends keep you on the right path and make you better. I thank God for you ladies!!
29. I thank God that favor goes before me each and every day and prospers my way!! God is continuously opening doors for me and my family and making ways when it seems like there is no way. I do not have to fear because I know that my way is blessed because I’m following Christ!!