When couples have waited to have sex with each other until marriage, the wedding night becomes a big deal. Whether the couple are both virgins or have waited to become one together during their courtship, they have abstained and are ready to get it on! God created sex and sex is beautiful in His sight. Don’t believe what the world tells you about needing to try out your future spouses goods before marriage to see if you two are compatible. When you honor God with your body during single hood, He honors your marriage bed. God won’t leave you hanging, He rewards the faithful. Single people, try your best to remain holy and if you stumble, repent and get back on track!
Advice For The Bride To Be:
1. Pack a few pieces of lingerie and cute pantie sets for the honeymoon. If you have a bridal shower you may already been given these items. You want to look good and feel confident and comfortable on your wedding night.
2. Research birth control methods. Explore your options with your doctor and future hubby to be. Make sure you pack your contraception for that special night. Also, before that night track your ovulation. You want to know when you’re fertile so you can prevent pregnancy.
3. When you get home or to the hotel that night, take a shower to freshen up and relax. If your tense during sex it will be painful. Relax and have fun.
4. Be uninhibited! Your husband is your life partner and best friend. He’s been waiting to become one with you for a while now. Don’t worry about being anyone but yourself. Be sexy, playful and unashamed. Your body isn’t perfect, no one’s is. When ya’ll are getting it on, he won’t care about any imperfections trust me!
Advice For The Groom To Be:
1. I know you’ve been waiting to become one with your lady but there’s no need to rush. You want to take your time and make her feel comfortable and loved. She maybe shy at first so help her relax and come out of her shell.
2. Plan to make the room special for her. The day of the wedding, you may want decorate the room or have someone do it for you. Maybe put some flowers, candles and chocolates in the room; whatever she likes.
3. Don’t forget the KY! KY will help to keep your bridal lubricated and comfortable. If she’s comfortable and happy, ya’ll will be to make love all night long if you two so desire!
4. Remember she is your bride and your life partner. You are there to please her as much as she is there to please you. Forget about what you did with any previous partners or viewed in the movies. Learn your brides body and what she likes. Keep your married bed undefiled and holy! Don’t worry about being a master in the bedroom. Pray and ask God to bless ya’lls coming together and just have fun. This is the first night of the rest of ya’lls lives together!
If you enjoyed this blog post, I encourage you to subscribe to receive emails regarding future post. The subscribe button is located at the top left corner of the blog. Once you enter your email and hit “sign me up,” you will have to open your email and confirm the subscription. Thank you in advance for your support. Also please email the blog link to other ladies https://joannawillis.wordpress.com