Today marks the 100th post for my blog!! I’m so excited and honored that God has been using me to bless, educate and encourage people. The day I started the blog I felt completely lost. I didn’t know my way around WordPress and I didn’t have the slightest clue as to what I should write about. The blog sat for 3o days without me logging on or posting an entry. Before I started the blog, I had not written anything in years. Since I was a young girl, writing has been my passion but after college I just stopped writing. Life got busy and I focused my attention on grad school and working full time.
The day I wrote my first post, many creative ideas started coming to my mind. I started writing and writing and before I knew it 4 months later, I’m at my 100th post!! I give God all the honor and the glory. Holy Ghost gives me the topics/words and I walk in obedience and deliver the post! I’m always amazed at the end result of each post. God is good! I thank God for my book coach, Versandra Kennebrew, author of http://www.thankgodfortheshelter.com/ She assists me with my blog and my But God book project. Her wealth of knowledge has taken my writing and blog to the next level! Thanks Versandra!!
The response from the readers has been overwhelming! The blog gets traffic everyday and it has over 5,000 views. Thank you all for your support!!! If you haven’t subscribed to the blog to receive emails of future post, please do so today.
To celebrate the 100th post, I wanted to share 100 reasons that wives love their husbands and enjoy making love to them. This is a collaborative list that a few of my married friends and I wrote. Each woman started their list by saying “I love my husband and enjoy making love to him because” My thought behind creating the list was to let the world know that marriage is awesome and there are many wives who are happy, satisfied and enjoy their husbands!!
I love our husband and enjoy making love to him because:
1. He truly loves the Lord and puts Him first.
2. He is a great provider.
3. He is the most patient man I know.
4. He is slow to get angry.
5. He treats me with the utmost respect.
6. He loves opening the doors for me.
7. He knows how to calm me when I over react to something.
8. He is unselfish when it comes to making love.
9. He constantly wants to know what I like sexually.
10. He readily admits when he makes mistakes. He doesn’t want to hide anything.
11. He desires to know how I feel and takes my feelings into consideration when making decisions.
12. I can be submissive and respect him. He is not trying to be dominant over me.
13. He takes the time to make sure I am pleased.
14. He makes me feel sexy, beautiful, and desired.
15. He doesn’t just think about getting his and going to sleep.
16. He knows what he’s doing and there’s both an emotional and physical connection.
17. We both do whatever it takes to keep things exciting both in and out the bedroom.
18. He makes me feel like I am the ONLY ONE (besides Jesus lol) who’s closest too him as a friend, companion, and of course as his wife.
19. I love our buddy relationship, because he makes me laugh and I can have fun with him.
20. I love how he brings gifts home out of the blue and it’s not a holiday or my birthday, it’s just the fact that he thought of me.
21. I love how when we have a disagreement we get it out the way and don’t hold on to it all day and night.
22. I love our dates (especially the movies:-D)
23. I love how his 1 million bottles of colognes lol
24. I just love my husband and everything about him, He strokes my eagle.
25. I love my husband because he is so patient and kind hearted.
26. He believes in helping me and not labeling things as wife duties or hubbys duties.
27. He makes me feel special even when I have my “I don’t look good moments”.
28. He loves to provide for his family.
29. I love my husband because he is a loving father.
30. He aims to please me in the bedroom. He plays close attention to me and how my body responds to what he’s doing.
31. He’s considerate of me; my time, my feelings, my opinions.
32. He treats me like his partner and not his assistant.
33. He loves to try new things and keep spice in the marriage.
34. He does not keep secrets from me.
35. I don’t have to worry about where he’s at after work and when or if he’s coming home. We trust each other and we are in communication throughout the day.
36. He loves me no matter what.
37. He keeps himself groomed and looking good for me.
38. He knows how to be social and fit into any setting (business meeting, church events, volunteer work or house parties.)
39. He is so smart. He enjoys learning and he retains information like a sponge.
40. He has many gifts and talents and he uses them all to glorify God.
41. He is silly, outgoing and fun to be around.
42. He always thinks the best of me, even when I’m trippin.
43. He values family and he doesn’t put anything before his family.
44. He is a great kisser.
45. He saves energy for me after long days at the office. He is available for me when he gets home.
46. He likes to talk with me and listen to me talk.
47. God made him just for me.
48. He completes me.
49. He loves my body even when I see all the flaws.
50. To be wrapped in his arms feels so good.
51. He enjoys being affectionate with me.
52. When he is half sleep in the middle of the night, he reaches out for me and pulls me close and holds me.
53. He supports my purpose, goals and dreams.
54. He treats me with respect.
55. He doesn’t let his family get in our business or disrespect me.
56. He’s a hard worker.
57. He is a good cook and will make great meals for me every now and then.
58. He is a great mechanic and handy man.
59. He is a worshiper. He loves to be in God’s presence.
60. He loves the word of God. He loves to read it, memorize it and mediate on it.
61. He is a leader.
62. He is a Psalms 112 man.
63. He likes to make me feel sexy.
64. He looks forward to being the father of my children and raising godly seed with me.
65. He looks for opportunities for us to spend time together.
66. He enjoys being wherever I’m at.
67. He takes pleasure in keeping me looking good. He makes sure I get my hair done and have nice things.
68. He prays for me when I am sick or having a bad day.
69. He protects me and would never let anyone hurt me.
70. He is unashamed of the gospel of Christ and he praises God publicly.
71. He enjoys opening my doors, helping me with my coat and other chivalrous things.
72. He makes me feel like the most important and beautiful woman alive.
73. He makes the bedroom look romantic with candles, rose petals and music to help get me in the mood.
74. He is understanding when it comes to sex and me needing a break. His understanding makes me want to give myself to him even more.
75. He takes special care of me when it’s that time of the month.
76. He listens when I talk.
77. He’s interested in my career. He asks me about my day and how things are going at work.
78. He gives of his time by serving at our church, helping friends and family fix their cars, appliances, plant flowers etc. He is selfless.
79. He appreciates nature and he is great with gardening.
80. He is patient with children and the elderly.
81. He shows appreciation for my body. He loves on each part of me while making love.
82. He is gentle with me and often ask me if I am ok during love making. He never thinks only of himself.
83. He looks for opportunities to make extra money so that we have all that we need.
84. When I’m reading a novel in bed, sometimes he’ll ask to read it to me. We read it together and talk about the characters and the plot.
85. He does a great job paying the bills and manages our finances.
86. He is athletic.
87. Sometimes he sings me to sleep.
88. He shows appreciation for the lingerie that I wear, even though I know he can’t wait to take it off of me.
89. He enjoys daydreaming with me about our future together as parents.
90. He’s good with technology.
91. He’s driven, determined and dedicated.
92. He is kind and compassionate.
93. He is willing to help me around the house.
94. He tells me that he loves me and I’m beautiful daily.
95. He enjoys catering to me.
96. He has good taste! He is good at picking out clothes for me, furniture, paint, decorations etc.
97. He understands and accepts his role as the spiritual leader of our home.
98. Sometimes he writes me poetry.
99. He is a man of integrity.
100. He loves and appreciates me for who I am.